I’m loving these cute Snowman Pops. I can’t believe how cute they are. The kids are going to love them. If you have older kids they will love learning how to make snowman pops.
White chocolate candy melts
Dark chocolate candy melts
Miniature Reese’s cups
Orange canned frosting
1. In a small microwave safe dish melt your candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
2. Dip the end of your lollipop sticks into the melted chocolate and into the bottom of your marshmallows
3. Now dip your marshmallows into your melted chocolate and set them onto a piece of parchment paper
4. Break your Oreos in half, scrape the frosting off, place one onto the top of each marshmallow, and place the sticks in a short glass to harden
5. In a small microwave safe dish melt your dark chocolate candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
6. Dip the tops of your Reese’s into the melted dark chocolate and place onto your Oreo cookie half
7. Now use your orange frosting to draw a triangle nose under where the eyes will be.
8. Pour the rest of your melted dark chocolate into a decorating bag, cut a small tip off the end, and draw on eyes and a mouth
Looking for Snowman recipes and crafts?